Aims And Objectives
now browsing by category
BAIRUHA FEMALE RELIEF FOUNDATION (cibiyar tallafawa mata mabukata da masu rangwamen gata)
TAKENMU: Duk wanda ya taimaki wani. . . . .
ADIRESHI: Gini Mai Lamba 22, Unguwar Tudun Maliki, Farkon layin Torrey Home, Titin Gidan Zoo, Jihar Kano, Najeriya.
FACEBOOK PAGE: Bairuha Female Relief Foundation
WHATSAPP: 0802 244 6446
wannan Cibiya mai suna a sama da ke unguwar tudun maliki, karamar hukumar Kumbotso, zamu tallafa tare da taimakawa mata mabukata a duk inda suke a fadin jiharmu ta Kano a bisa wadannan kaidoji, kamar haka:
- Za mu gudanar da ayyukanmu tsakani da Allah gwargwadon bukata ko matsalar mace.
- Haka kuma mun tsarawa kanmu wani tsarin mulki don tafi da wannan cibiya tamu, da kuma cimma burinmu wajen ci gaban yan uwanmu mata da basu kariya da taimako don yaye wani daga cikin kuncin da suke ciki, da walwalar su data ‘ya’yansu, da karfafa zukatansu.
- Yin bincike don gano mabukata na hakika da basu tallafi gwargwadon abinda zai cicciba rayuwarsu, don hana iyaye tura ‘yammata tallace-tallace saboda talauci.
- Akwai samawa mata guraben karo ilimi don sanin rayuwarsu da abubuwan da zasu dogara dashi don kula da tarbiyyar yayansu.
MANUFOFIN WANNAN CIBIYA
- Rage wa mata kangin talauci da wahala ko tabewa.
- Koyar da mata sana’o’in hannu don dogaro da kai.
- Samawa mata guraben karo ilimin addini dana zamani.
- Kyautata rayuwar matan da take cikin garari da tozarta.
- Samar da tallafi ga matan da jarinsu ya durkushe ko yake kan gargar, ko kuma samar da tallafin jarin a karon farko.
- Bunkasa sana’o’i da hanyoyin samun abin rufin asiri ga matan da basu da madogara.
- Ruguza dabi’ar tallace-tallace da yawace-yawace da barace-barace ga yan uwanmu mata ta kowanne hali.
MAJALISAR ZARTARWA DA TSARINTA
Wannan Cibiya, bayan manufofi tana da tsarin zartar da aikace-aikacenta, don samun damar gudanar da ita yadda ya kamata ba tare da zabe ko son kai ko nuna fifiko da sanayya ba.
AYYUKAN MAJALISAR ZARTARWA
Alhakin aiwatarwa da manufofin Cibiya ya rataya a wuyan jagororin wannan Cibiya.
Majalisar zartarwa ke da alhakin nada kwamitoci da membobi.
SHUGABANNI DA AYYUKANSU
- Itace babbar jagora ta wannan Cibiya, babbar mai fada a ji a tsarin mulki da gudanarw, bugu da kari, dukkan tsare-tsare da kudurce-kudurce da aikace-aikace daga ofishinta zai dinga fitowa.
- Ita zata shugabanci majalisar zartarwa.
- Ita zata sa hannu akan kowacce takardar ziyarar binciken bada tallafi, ko duba hali da yanayin wadanda suke bukatar tallafi.
- Sai da amincewarta za’a gudanar da komai na cibiya.
- Itace ke da alhakin tsarawa da jagorantar kai ziyarar bazata ga unguwanni.
- Hakkinta ne ta umarci kiran kwamitocin Cibiya na ka’ida ko na gaggawa.
- Gabatar da kasafin kudi ko wani abu na gaggawa.
- Ita ke da damar jan Cibiya idan shugaba ba ta nan ko ofishin ba kowa.
- Taimakawa shugaba a dukkan harkokin cibiya.
- Dora mata wani aiki na musamman da majalisar zartarwa zata yi, ko kuma ita shugabar ta dora mata.
- Itace farkon mai sa hannu a chek (check) idan za’a fitar da kudi daga asusun cibiya ko idan za a karbi kudi.
- Ita ke rubuta ajandu, da tarurrukan Cibiya tare da amincewar shugaba.
- Daukar bayanai a tarurruka tare da bayanin taro na baya.
- Tsarawa da kuma ajiye muhimman takardun Cibiya.
- Rubuta takardun Cibiya na shige-da-fice.
- Ita ke da alhakin gabatar da duk wani kashe-kashen kudin Cibiya ga majalisar zartarwa.
- Ita ke tsara duk wani muhimman ayyukan Cibiya, da nasarorinta a cikin shekara domin gabatarwa.
- Tana daga cikin ma su alhakin sa hannu idan za a karbi kudi ko fitar dasu daga asusun cibiya.
- Shi ne ke da alhakin gudanar da duk wata harka da ta shafi kudi da ajiyarsu.
- Shi ne ke da alhakin tara dukkan bayanan da suka shafi dukiyar Cibiya.
- Yana daga cikin ma su alhakin sa hannu idan za a karbi kudi ko fitar dasu daga asusun cibiya.
JAMI’AR BINCIKEN KUDI
- Ita ce ke da alhakin karbar dukkan littafin kudin Cibiya don gudanar da bincike.
- Ita ce zata mika sakamakon kudaden da suka shiga ko suka fita duk bayan sati biyu.
- Hakkinta ne binciko dukkan al’amuran kudin Cibiya, da kadarorinta a duk karshen shekara.
SAKATAREN YADA LABARAI
- Shi ne da alhakin sanar da lokutan gudanar da ayyuka ko kwamitoci.
- Shi ke da alhakin duk harkar da ta shafi yada labarai.
- Tabbatar da sanar da harkokin Cibiya ta kafar yada labarai.
- Shi zai shugabanci kwamitin yada labarai.
MAJALISAR MA SU BADA SHAWARA
Wannan Cibiya tana da majalisar ma su bada shawara wadda ta kunshi mutum uku.
- Su za su ba wa Cibiya shawara a duk harkokinta na ci gaba.
- Zakulowa da bada sunayen yankunan da suke bukatar tallafi don kafa kwamitin bincike da gano mabukata da masu rangwamen gata don tallafa musu.
- Ba da taimako a Cibiya ta hanyar da suke ganin za su iya.
Wannan cibiya tana samu kudin shigarta ne ta hanyar sana’o’in da ayyukan da jagororin cibiyar suke yi, da sauran hanyoyin da shari’a ta yarda da su kamar:
- Taimakon daidaikun mutane ko tarin Jama’a.
- Taimakon karamar hukuma ko Gwamnatin jiha ko ta tarayya.
- Taimakon kungiyoyi masu zaman kansu wadanda hukuma ta san da zamansu.
- Tallafi daga masu kudi ko wadanda suke rike da madafun iko ko malamai masu shawarar taimakawa mata mabukata ko masu rangwamen gata.
- Hakkin yarda a karbi kudin Cibiya ya rataya ne a wuyan wadannan shugabanni: Mataimakiyar Shugaba, Sakatariya, Ma’aji.
A takaice wadannan sune kadan daga cikin ayyuka da tsare-tsare da gudanarwar wannan cibiya mai albarka ta mata mabukata da masu rangwamen gata, mai suna;
BAIRUHA FEMALE RELIEF FOUNDATION
Bairuha Female Relief Foundation
Motto: from AID to ENTERPRISE
ADDRESS: No. 22 Tudun Maliki Quarters, Torrey Home Line, opp Zoological Garden (exit gate), Zoo Road, Kan state, Nigeria.
FACEBOOK PAGE: Bairuha Female Relief Foundation
WHATSAPP: 0802 244 6446
TELEGRAM: bairuhafrf (07026 111 777)
CALL: 090 500 900 75
The Foundation named “bairuhafrf” is endosed in all publicity materials and its correspondence.
The logo and the motto serve as true identity of the organisation in all endeavors.
Initially the address of this Foundation is at No. 22 Tudun Maliki Quarters, Torrey Home Line, opp Zoological Garden (exit gate), Zoo Road, Kano.
MISSION OF THE FOUNDATION:
🌹Reducing poverty and hardship to live a fullfiled life, skill acuracy and less dependence.
🥀Rehabilitate women in conflict and hardship.
🌺Enlightment on danger and risk facing, hawking prositution and begging (social problems).
Other Objectives Are;
- To empower women and the needy in Kano and northern region.
- To render assistance to individual based on their needs.
- To train women on mind set in facing and accepting challenges of life as trail which they can overcome by self determination.
- To educate women to prepare their young ones to educate themselves througout their lives specially girls child.
- In connection withself-help and relevant reason.
DUTIES OF EXCOS
- The PRESIDENT is to chair all meeting and endose the attainment of the organization program.
- The VICE PRESIDENT is to act in the absence of the President and chair all sub-committee.
- SECRETARY is to set all programs and endose all minute of the meeting and also schedule all program to organization within and out of the Foundation.
- TREASURER: is to schedule fund made and maintain it obligation for the benefit of the Foundation.
- AUDITOR: of this Foundation is to check and report issues of appropriating especially the fund under the account of Foundation.
- LEGAL ADVISER: Set all forms of legal affairs of the Foundation.
- P.R.O: Publicity secretary is to publicize the affairs of the Foundation and any necessary amendment by the Foundation.
- PATRON: The primary work is to help the members of Foundation with good consultation services and guide to move forwards the Foundation.
This Foundation have control to make self funding by its members and also set to organize memo on funding to general public and authority.
RIGHT AND TRANSITION
- This Foundation has the fundamental human right.
- It has all right to sworn or be sworn in all legal measure to authority.
BAIRUHA FEMALE RELIEF FOUNDATION
|1||Hadiza Balanti||PRESIDENT||0807 232 0505|
|2||Hajara Abdullahi Isma’il||VICE PRESIDENT||0813 325 5660|
|3||Fatima Muhammad B.||SECRETARY||07026 111 777|
|4||Khalid MB Abu Khadijah||TREASURER||090 500 900 7|
|5||Asma’u Hussein Ahmad||AUDITOR||0803 888 9681|
|6||Sa’id Hanif HA||P.R.O.||0809 914 5025|
|7||Barr Salim Abdurrahman||LEGAL ADVISER||–|
|8||Hajia Azumi Suleman||PATRON 1||–|
|9||Hajia Binta Muhd Yunus||PATRON 2||–|
|10||Hajia Maijidda Muhammad||PATRON 3||–|
ALHAMDULILLAH MASHA ALLAH
Hadiza Balanti And Excos
WORK WITH US
‘Faith inspired action’
Bairuhafrf is a national aid agency that has served humanity for over 3 years by striving to make the Kano a better, fairer place. We remain guided by the timeless values and teachings of the Qur’an and prophetic example. As such, you don’t need to be a Muslim to work for us, but you will need to show a commitment to our faith-inspired values – sincerity, excellence, compassion, social justice and custodianship.
Bairuhafrf was established in Tudun Maliki quarters, Kumbotso LG, in 2015. We employ more than 20 staff across 4 offices around the Kano and we have no greater priority than ensuring that our work has the greatest positive impact on women we serve. And, in doing so, we put our faith into action to bring about real social change.
Our projects work to help vulnerable communities meet the big challenges in their lives. We do this by taking an integrated approach to development; looking at the wider context and causes of their needs and promoting sustainable, environment-friendly outcomes. We are also determined to empower marginalized women with a strong voice that argues powerfully for the change they need to transform their lives.
Right across the Bairuhafrf global family, our 2018-2022 Strategy focuses our resources, planning and programming on achieving these important aims.
If you like what you have read so far and if you are committed to serving the millions trapped in poverty and suffering, then please apply for any appropriate vacancy below. We look forward to hearing from you.
WHERE WE WORK
Fighting poverty and suffering regional
Bairuhafrf currently delivers programs that benefit vulnerable women in over 30 quarters Locally. Our work includes life-saving emergency relief and early recovery, as well as development programs that protect communities and improve the lives of some of the poorest families on the planet.
Bairuhafrf works with communities to strengthen their resilience to disasters, and we provide vital emergency aid when disasters occur.
We help poor Women to access basic services, including education, Loan as well as healthcare. We provide lasting routes out of poverty through our sustainable livelihoods schemes, and our integrated approach to development is transforming communities worldwide.
We tackle the root causes of poverty and make sure that the Kano’s most vulnerable people have a strong voice and real influence in both our programmers and advocacy. We are also a policy leader on Islamic humanitarianism, and our research programs develop distinctive, practical approaches to the key issues that are affecting our State today.
Bairuhafrf endeavors to – Protect life and dignity of women – Empower communities – Campaign for change – Strengthen the Bairuha Female Relief Foundation.
We remain guided by the timeless values and teachings of the Qur’an and the prophetic example (Sunnah), most specifically:
Sincerity – In responding to poverty and suffering, our efforts are driven by sincerity to Allah and the need to fulfil our obligations to humanity.
Excellence – Our actions in tackling poverty is marked by excellence in our operations and the conduct through which we help the deserving people we serve.
Compassion – We believe the protection and well-being of every life is of paramount importance.
Social Justice – Our work is founded on enabling women and institutions to fulfill the rights of the poor and vulnerable. We work to empower the dispossessed towards realizing their God-given human potential and develop their capabilities and resources.
Custodianship – We uphold our duty of custodianship over Earth and its resources, and the trust people place in us as a humanitarian and development practitioner to be transparent and accountable.
Reducing poverty and hardship to live a fullfiled life, skill acuracy and less dependence, Literacy campaign, Rehabilitate women in conflict and hardship, Women Empowerment, Enlightenment on danger and risk facing, hawking prositution and begging (social problems).
To empower women and the needy in Kano and northern region, To render assistance to individual based on their need, To train women on mind set in facing and accepting challenges of life as trail which they can overcome by self determination, To educate women to prepare their young ones to educate themselves througout their lives specially girls child, In connection withself-help and relevant reason.
Exemplifying our Islamic values, we will mobilize resources, build partnerships and develop local capacity as we work to:
Enable communities to mitigate the effect of disasters, prepare for their occurrence and respond by providing relief, protection and recovery.
Promote integrated development and environmental custodianship with a focus on sustainable livelihoods.
Support the marginalized and vulnerable to voice their needs and address root causes of poverty.
Inspired by our Islamic faith and guided by our values, we envisage a world where communities are empowered, social obligations are fulfilled and people respond as one to the suffering of others.
WHO WE ARE
As an independent humanitarian and development organization, Bairuha Female Relief has been serving humanity for 3 years. With an active presence in over 25 quarters across Kano, we strive to make the North a better and fairer region for the three hundred people still living in poverty, who received our help.
Since we received our first donation in 2015, we have helped 120 of the Kano’s poorest and most vulnerable people. Inspired by the Islamic faith and guided by our values, we believe that people with wealth have a duty to those less fortunate – regardless of race, religious or political affiliation.
Our projects provide poor people with access to vital services. We protect communities from disasters and deliver life-saving emergency aid. We provide lasting routes out of poverty through, empowering vulnerable people to transform their lives and their communities.
VOLUNTEER IN YOUR COMMUNITY
raise funds and awareness in your area, be a BairuhaFRF volunteer where you live.
Are you a proactive person with good communication skills and good knowledge of your local community?
Would you enjoy talking about Bairuhafrf to people you meet?
If you have some time to spare, support us in your area and help raise awareness and funds for Bairuhafrf’s life-changing work.
JOIN OUR INTERNSHIP SCHEME
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and gain work experience at one of the Kano’s leading Women charities.
Our internship scheme is aimed at undergraduates, graduates and people looking to change career paths.
You’ll get a chance to work on specific projects making a real difference to the charity’s life-changing work.
VOLUNTEER WITH BAIRUHAFRF
You don’t have to give money to donate to BairuhaFRF.
Why not Volunteer? Volunteering with Bairuhafrf is a great way to develop your skills, meet new people and work as part of an enthusiastic team.
VOLUNTEER FOR US
Volunteering is a great way to be a part of BairuhaFRF’s work.
Without the help of our volunteers, we simply would not be able to continue our life-changing work.
Give your time and help beat poverty.
So why not make good use of your skills, get involved and join our volunteering team?
If you have a special skill or would like to support our work in a specific role;
CALL US ON: 07026 111 777 or 090 500 900 75
WHATSAPP: 0802 224 6446